Tuesday, October 16, 2007

nobody, tat's me...

i hav 2 think tat i'm nobody. only then i can b more humble n will not think tat i'm really someone n ask from others. only if i think i'm nobody, i giv more n ask less.

i dunnoe when did i lost my humble n my cool, causing me 2 keep asking from others more than i giv 2 them. now i'm looking 4 it again...

i hope ppl around me will not get disappointed on me, esp in d previous few weeks. i gotta hav my calmfulness back so tat i'll b calm no matter wat happen...

so that i can do well in everythg without being so emosional. since few weeks b4, i accidentally let my emosion b predominant. my rational hav been my companion 4 such a long time. how come i had 4gotten it. once again i realize rational suits me better than emosional.

emosional, c u. i will only meet u when i'm alone, esp not showing u 2 my frenz.

Being a cool guy 2 protect myself from hatred. i believe tis is d reason y ppl like 2 b cool. wat 2 do? tis is life, i dun wan but i hav 2. frenz, juz pray 4 me so tat i won't loss myself...

frenz, dare 2 declare this wiv me? FRIENDSHIP FOREVER! BROTHERS FOREVER! (",)

Thanks 4 having time reading...

No comments: