Tuesday, October 02, 2007

my pain

guys, stop accusing me that i don't do my best in my study...

i tried, i'm trying n i will try...

stop telling me that i hav 2 spend more time in certain subject, as if i don't know wat subject am i poor in...

i try, not tat i don't try...

tat's my pain...

no one wan 2 fail in any subject...tat's my pain...

mayb when u hear my sch exam result, u'll laugh bcoz i can do well in other subjects but not in that particular subject...

but hav u ever think tat, behind ur laughters, there lies a painful soul, who feels the pain everytime hear sth bout d failure...

sometimes i hate myself for not doing well in that subject...

but my frenz keep reminding me of my failure, juz like they keep opening d bandage that tried 2 heal the wound....

pain...

However, i try 2 bear wiv d pain but not ignore it...

i hope tat wiv tat pain, i can do even better...

juz like i keep holding a needle tat hurt me but reminding me of my weakness...

i hav different style of studying from u, i recognize my style, so dun try 2 change my style by telling me tat study like tis is better, study like tat is better...

everyone hav different style of studying...

Word of the Day:

don't accuse anyone of anythg tat u not sure about...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

当今天我问你觉得这次考试怎么样时,你说觉得还不错,我为你感到开心。
我觉得这个科目不是只要努力就可以考好的,有的时候还要看运气和一个人的细心,一个不小心就会偏离题目主题了,不是么?
我觉得上帝一定看得到一个人的努力和用心,也会大大赐福与他。
加油哦!我相信你可以做到的!

ric said...

谢谢你!我们一起努力吧!迈向我们的目标继续加油哦!

老实说,这次考试还是有一点不是很确定,呵呵...还好啦!(",)

bluelover said...

ah go,don bother wat others say oh...coz d mouth is theirs ma...i m sure they say it unintensively lo,mayb kiddin gua...it is worthless to feel down or even stressed for tis kind of affair lo,really...wish u good luck in ur exam ya,n try to b more cautious next time lo...paise, i don got tat right to advise u tat...coz lei....i myself oso kind of person who is vali careless too lo...gambate lo...i will pray for u too n remember hardwork will b blessed n rewarded!!!^^stay hapi ya...