Sunday, March 30, 2008

我对朋友的价值观

Today and yesterday, I went to a Sarawak State Junior Leading Boys Camp to help.

At first, I hesitate to go, but finally i went there too.

Actually I'm quite happy for making that decision as that decision brings me new friends.

Only now I realize that, for me, once we are friends, we are friends forever, no matter what happen.

Even if friends turn their back at me, I still consider them as my friends.

Even though some of the friends, I only have the opportunities to meet u for one or two days, u are still my friends.

Even if u hav done or said anything bad about me, u r still my friends

I dun hav so much memory for the bad thing u do to me because I used all of them to remember the time we spent together, the crazy things that we do together, the serious things that we plan together.

Friends, no matter what happen, we r friends.

No comments: