Wednesday, December 26, 2007

thanks

it's good to know tat u concern about me, saying sorry for not knowing how 2 console me...thanks, tat means tat u care bout me...

anyway, having run-away trip is quite good 4 me...let everythg behind n juz enjoy...c many good thgs...having a happy trip...get 2 know more frenz...it's good...only tat, i miss them, i miss d life, d life wiv almost no worries...even though i juz return from West M'sia few hours ago...i start 2 miss them...perhaps dun know when i could see them again in my life...

so, i'm now very much better compared 2 b4...sorry 4 making u guys worry by posting d previous post...thanks 2 every frenz including those whom i juz met...

thanks 2 Tony, although i juz met 4 less than 48 hours, but u make me feel good, u r a nice fren...dun know whether u will c this or not...but i wan 2 say tis 2 u: open out ur heart, but not holding too tightly, frenz may suffocate...anyway, i like u as the way u r...(",)hope 2 b fren forever!!!

tis few days r quite happy n new 2 me...thanks God 4 giving me tis opportunity to experience this kind of life...wiv tis opportunity, i regain my strength...thanks God!!!May all d glory b wiv U, Lord!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

看过你前一篇的文章,不知道该和你说什么才好,毕竟我不知道发生了什么事。
于是我等你的新文章等了好久。朋友告诉我你出门了,现在终于回来了,看样子心情还不错。
嗯,要开心哦。祝新年蒙恩。

Jacqueline Jacintha Kong said...

it is really nice that u have ur joy back... enjoy ur life... make urself comfortable.. U ll see that life is easier if u be a blinded person once in the blue moon.. actually, human cause trobles to themselves.. Meanwhile, human is the onli way to settle their problems.. May God Bless U, n ve a nice day..