Saturday, July 05, 2008

We Lead + Sharing

1/7 We Lead

Hearing that USM have the vision of being the best in the fields, i'm glad that i have the same vision of being the best among the best!

But the problem now is, am i taking the correct course that i should? i just feel reluctant to leave chem.

Anyway, God tells us that He has his will and He'll not put a burden that is too heavy for us to bear.

i remember last time i asked God to give me whatever course that He knows is suitable for me.

Now He gives me this, perhaps this is the road that i should take.

Maybe He wants me combine mechatronic with chemistry...

my Lord, how? only You know the way and only You can lead the way...


i'll follow You wherever You lead.

You lead me and i'll lead the others.














1/7 Share and you'll have a greater success.

That's what i have been thinking of since i was in secondary school.

Now i know that Dr. Rizal has the same idea, i'm happy.

Well, i know my purpose now.

Being the best christian and the best student in USM.

i'll be the best among the best!

No comments: