Tuesday, June 02, 2009

holidaying?!

it had been sometimes since my last post. y? as if i have the answer. i also don't know. mayb...jz nothg special happening, life are like normal to me? lol..

jz nw surfing around on my USM frenz' blogs. the hot issues now are d result which is still fresh n hot, n all d so called 'technical problem' made by USM. pity those students who get 1-day-hope for getting into USM. my juniors oso kena that. n oso, USM, seems like there's not enough heart-attacking news abt herself, saying tat there are technical problem on d last sem result, please check back on 3 jun. after all turns up there's no change in d result. satisfying result, but a little bit drop as compared to d first sem.

well, back to my hometown Sibu for 3 wks already, it's really fast. there's only 32 more days before my second yr begins (according to the calculation of Joy,hehe). i have been driver (to my family members), online comic reader, movie watcher, sleeper(sleeping for long time, haha), badminton player (jz play with my frenz la), gamer(small games to fill up d time), supper eater(still having supper almost every nite)...like not doing anything ho...haha...

jz try learning some webpage writing language to help writing webpage for BB, n also, mayb helping someone writing webpage to earn some pocket money in future..haha..

having a relaxing time, resting for good, reviewing my last sem from a further position with a different perspective. jz gotta remind myself, no matter good or bad, no matter what i do or did, GOD is in control n HE is the one whom we can always rely on...

4 comments:

Joy Easily said...

ya..n it's 31 more days left today...haha...

Stella Wong said...

How about jason?

ric said...

jason?? y?

Stella Wong said...

He gt involved in the USM event or nt?